Thursday, April 04, 2013

Project Insipred~ Blog Circle

So along with a great amazing group of women in the photography world I have decided to join a blog circle. Different topics will be chose and we will post pictures about that topic. Anyways at the end of this post will be a link to the next photographer on the list and on the bottom of her post will be a link to another and so on. I urge you to follow the circle around to see some amazing picture.

This weeks theme was about you, so I decided to to a day in the life post. These pictures were all taken from sun up to sun down yesterday. This is our life its a totally normal typical day in our house.


Thank you for taking the time to read this quick post. Please continue on by visiting Elizabeth 

6 comments :

  1. I love the documentation though pictures! I should so do a "day in the life" sometime...but I fear my wouldn't entertain anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this post. I really wish I had the patience to do something like this with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for taking us on you day with you. How hard was it to shoot that much thru the day? I love the shots of the kids on the couch with the iPad. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun and busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing to have to look back on years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really wasn't too hard but by noon the kids were very sick of my camera in their faces.

    I think I should do this once a month or so, its kind of fun to look back through the day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me!