Monday, January 07, 2013

5|365 Ear infections, Step Throat, Bronchitis, and Stomach Flu and Colds

Ear infections, Step Throat, Bronchitis, and Stomach Flu and Colds. They have all been in my house in the last 6 days. Its been a long long six days. Today I finally felt well enough to disinfect this house. We have to get rid of this crap. Carter missed school on Friday because he was sick and I am hoping he can go back tomorrow. He was throwing up today but when school starts tomorrow it will have been more then 24 hours for him. He finally felt well enough to eat dinner (and keep it down) said his stomach fine tonight and judging by the way he was acting tonight he must have felt better.

Meet my new best friend.
My poor little dude did this most of the day.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!