Thursday, June 21, 2012

Before and After.

This is why you go to a real photographer, one who knows what they are doing. Here is a before and after of a picture I took this morning. The before shot is what comes strait out of camera (SOOC) there is no editing done to it at all. Its a boring shot nothing I would ever hand on my wall. The after picture is totally and completely different I promise you at some point in time you will see it on my walls.
And just another cute one of my little girl :)


2 comments :

  1. can i ask what you layer on the images to give it that glow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a lot of different type of editing on my pictures. Thats what makes photography fun for me. I am not sure exactly what steps I took on this picture but I would venture to guess I probably used around 20 different layers in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me!